July 14, 2008

I Don't Know What This Is

But I'm down.

http://www.drhorrible.com/

On the agenda for this week:

Monday- Find Liz and Adam's tape measure.

Tuesday- Get keys to new apartment! At 8:30AM! Go home and sleep until work starts!

Wednesday- Get cable/internet/phone installed at new, empty apartment. Inform the cable man that it is imperative I have working cable before I move in. I AM THAT PERSON.

Thursday- Go sit in empty apartment in morning. Measure important spaces for Ikea trip on Saturday. On list: Everything. Already my credit card is starting to weep tears of blood.

Friday- Rent massive cargo van. Proceed with caution.

I also have a gazillion birthdays this week- my brother, Lo, Adam, Vic, Jenn...It never ends. Why do so many people get busy in November?

No comments: