April 17, 2008

100th Post

Hooray!

And what better way to celebrate than with fun links and a pretty new header?

The beautiful header is courtesy of Jen who lives approximately 6,431 miles away (I looked it up because I'm a medium-sized nerd) on the world's teeniest island in Japan and yet still had time to whip it up for me. Gotta love technology. I'm also going to enjoy telling people who compliment it, "Thanks. I got it from someone in the FUTURE." Like Marty McFly sent it to me or something. Sometimes that 16 hour time difference really comes in handy (in case you were wondering, the rest of the time it bites. Stupid Air Force).


That's her in the blue at my Dynasty birthday party last October. (And that's me in the black in my oldest sister's prom dress. Jealous?)

If you're wondering about the confounded blond chick in the header, you need to consult your Classic Film dictionary. That thing she's staring glumly at is a 'typewriter' and I feel your pain, Jean. Writing is such a little bitch sometimes. And it's just my luck that I can't seem to do anything else.


No comments: