April 21, 2008

Thank My Lucky Stars

Libra - April 21, 2008 There is a hard path in front of you, yet you can do what's necessary and still live your life in your own special way, even if this looks easy to others. Now, more than ever, your discipline can combine with a solid work ethic to stage a significant payoff. Don't think about cashing in your chips just yet. Rewards will follow if you just keep plodding along.



I am so tired. This morning I woke up and thought it was Tuesday. Yesterday was Sunday. Confusing a weekend day for MONDAY is, I think, one of the signs that you're close to having a mental breakdown. If I were Mariah Carey, my rep would be preparing a statement about my exhausted state right now, cautious about that moment when I lose my mind completely and start stripping on TRL. You know, again.

It's nice to get some acknowledgement that you're working hard, a little encouragement, even its from your generic daily horoscope. Actually, now that I think about it- is there anything better than a little positive reinforcement from THE UNIVERSE?

I feel better already.

No comments: